2 on 1's
On Wednesday, Oct. 12th we will begin 2 on 1’s after school. They will be every Monday and Wednesday until the end of the semester. Sign-ups will be on a google doc, the link is located at the end of the email. The format is fairly straight forward. Just be aware Varsity and JV players will be working on different areas on different days. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. There are a few guidelines you need to follow when signing up for a session. These are to make sure they are run smooth and efficient.
· Start time is not warm-up time. Arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow yourself plenty of time to warm up.
· You must have two to sign up for a session.
· Do not sign up for a later session when there is an earlier one available. Must sign up for the first available session.
· Do not NO SHOW. There will be consequences if you signed up for a session and do not show up. If you are unable to make a session, please let the coach know ASAP so he can plan accordingly.
· Please do not sign-up for sessions weeks in advance. Sign-up for a session the day before or the day of 2 on 1’s. Since sessions are first come first serve, this allows everyone an opportunity.
· Do not delete other guys sessions. If this becomes a problem we will go back to hard copies by my office. I want to try this as it gives easy access to sign up at your convenience.
Apologies, if this sounds like a lot of guidelines but I want to make sure we get in as much work in as possible in the time frame that we have available. This is the first time we are trying this format, so we may need to tweak the schedules or the coaches roles as we go. Just depends how many guys are signing up. I will also send out an email if 2 on 1’s are canceled due to weather or a particular coach’s sessions are canceled.
Thank you for your support and again, if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask. Go Knights!